Gua Sha spoon in rose quarts for use on specific lines, points, puffiness under the eyes and for a cheekbone lift!
Rosequarts are harmonizing and are advantageously combined with the other Rosequarts tools.
How to use:
- Light strokes under the eyes for a "depuffing effect"
- Use the pointed part to work on acupressure points or tight spots
- Use the pointed part to treat lines in zigzag movements.
- Use the spoon part to shape and lift the cheekbones
- Use the pointed part on the nose
- Put the tool in the fridge for 30 minutes before use, for an invigorating and extra cooling effect.
Wash with mild soap and water. Always wipe dry with a soft towel. Avoid strong detergents as this can eventually degrade the glossy surface. Be careful with your stone, if you drop it on the floor it will break.
Good to know:
Natural variations in color (whitish pink to light pink), thickness and shape can occur but do not affect the use. This makes each stone unique!
Follow @chiaholisticbeautymassage on instagram for tuturials and inspiration.
- Online courses for selfcare