CHIA´s own designed gua sha in beautiful green moss agate.
Sculpting gua sha is designed for a skin that needs more firmness and radiance, but can be used by most skin types (except extremely sensitive). Great for the neck, dekolletage, face and smaller areas of the body (feet, toes, hands and fingers). The sharper edges can be used for acupressure or reflexology and the serrated edges for firmer skin. A small pro-tool to lift & sculpt your face!
Moss agate is a crystal that affects our heart chakra, strengthens self-esteem, dissolves fear and stress. It is anti-inflammatory, cleanses blood circulation, improves intestinal function and improves lymph flow.
Effects of gua sha:
- Increases blood circulation = glowing skin and less pain
- Better lymph flow = less puffiness & better countours of the face + body
- Smoother skin tone
- Natural facelift with regular use (3-7 days/week)
- Improves collagen and makes the skin firmer and more elastic
- Lines & wrinkles are reduced
- Reduces pain and tension
- Do gua sha according to personal recommendation or at least 10 min/day 3-7 times/week for best effect
- Information card with user tips is included with every tool
- More tips in CHIA´s broschure for download (available after purchase).
- CHIA offer both free mini courses and advanced courses (self care and pro´s)
- More inspiration: @chiaholisticbeautymassage (instagram)
Care instructions & more info:
Wash with mild soap and water. Dry with a soft towel. Be careful with your gua sha (it breaks if you drop it to the floor!) Every tool comes in a black bag with an instruction card. Use the bag for storage or when travelling.
The stones are handmade of natural material; size and color can vary slightly. Every tool is unique!