Collagen Premium + is 100% marine microhydrolysed collagen from Norwegian, wild cod. Collagen Premium + is to be used in any liquids such as smoothies, juice, water, coffee, tea or on porridge, musli, yogurt or baking.
WITHOUT ADDED SUGAR, ADDITIVES, GLUTEN OR PRESERVATIVES.
Collagen is a bioactive, complex protein that maintains strength and flexibility throughout the body. It is one of the most important structures in our body and represents 25% -35% of all protein in the body.
Collagen is an important component of the connective tissue, bone tissue and cartilage and contains up to 19 different amino acids. Collagen is also an important part of skin, hair, nails, ligaments, organs and blood vessels. Full 70% of the skin and 36% of the bone tissue in the skeleton consist of collagen.
Health claims according to EFSA (European Safety Food Authority)
- Collagen helps to maintain healthy and moving joints
- Collagen helps to maintain normal connective tissue
- Contributes to maintaining the body's own collagen formation in the skin and helps to improve the skin's structure and counteract wrinkles and relaxed skin.
- Collagen deficiency can cause sore muscles and joint problems.
We recommend a daily intake of 1-2 tablespoons (5-10 g) the first month. Then 1 tablespoon daily. Use Collagen Premium + Powder daily as part of a versatile diet and healthy lifestyle.
Nutritional content / 100g: Energy, calculated 1593k / 381kcal, Protein 99.6g, Carbohydrates 0.2g, Sugars 0.2g, Fat 0.00g, Salt 0.00g
Store dry and at max. 23 ° C. Best before see the bottom. Maximum shelf life 24 months from date of manufacture (proper storage).
- COMMON QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS -
1. How long should you use Collagen Premium +?
Many people experience a normalization of the skin and increased moisture already after 3-4 weeks. Recommended use time is at least 8-12 weeks. You can also use Collagen Premium + for longer periods of time to maintain a normal skin.
2. Can the body really absorb collagen protein powder?
Yes, there have been several scientific documentary studies that show that the body can absorb 95-98% of the hydrolyzed collagen form Collagen Premium contains. Common collagen has a molecular weight of 10,000-30,000 daltons. This molecule size can not be absorbed by the human body. Collagen Premium + contains a form of collagen where the protein is made into smaller peptides of only 2,000 Dalton which then allows the body to absorb them.
3. Do you really need collagen supplements?
Yes, sometimes because the collagen volume in the skin decreases gradually by approximately 1.5% per year from about 30 years of age.
Your age - Estimated collagen loss:
1. Iwai, K., Hasegawa, T., Taguchi, Y. et al. 2005. Identification of food-derived collagen peptides in human blood after oral ingestion or gelatin hydrolysates. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 53: 6531-6536.
2. Postlethwaite, A.E., Seyer, J.M., and Kang, A.H. 1978. Chemotactic attraction of human fibrosis to type I, II, and II collagen and collagen-derived peptides. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America. 75 (2): 871-875.
3. Minaguchi, J., Koyama, Y-I., Meguri, N., et. al. 2005. Effects of ingestion or collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology 51: 169-174.
4. Matsuda, N., Koyama, Y-I., Hosaka, Y., et. al. 2006. Effects of ingestion or collagen peptide on collagen fibrils and glycosaminoglycans in the dermis. Journal of nutritional science and vitaminology. 52: 211-215.
5. Matsumoto, H., Ohara, H., Ito, K., Nakamura, Y. and Takahashi, S. 2006. Clinical effects of fish type I collagen hydrolysate on skin properties. ITE Letters on New Technologies and Medicine, 7 (4): 386-390.
6. Sumida, E., Hirota, A., Kuwaba, K., et. al. 2004. The effect of oral ingestion or collagen peptide on skin hydration and biochemical data of blood. Journal of Nutritional Food, 7 (3): 45-52.
7. Morganti, P., Randazzo, S.D. and Bruno, C. 1988. Oral treatment of skin dryness. Cosmetics and Toiletries, 103: 77-80.