A small spoon-shaped tool with a few sharper edges to handle smaller areas with great precision.
Good for treating:
- Nose & sinuses
- Lines & Wrinkles
- Around the mouth for a "lip plumping effect"
- Scars & acne (specific technique taught in the online "Detox & De-puff" course
- Lifting for the eyebrows
- Swelling under the eyes
- On acupressure points on the face
- Lifting for smaller areas eg nasolabial fold
- Circulation increase for smaller areas
See the tool as an effective extension of your fingers when you want to treat more specific areas of your face.
Always treat neck and the whole face with a basic routine / more advanced gua sha routine with one of the larger tools to get the flow going first. Then you can add this tool to work with problem areas. Finish off with a roller or a few long light strokes with your gua sha tool.
You will also find information, inspiration and tuturials on instagram and facebook @chiaholisticbeautymassage