Gua Sha in aventurine for body and face.
This gua sha has a curved part that is good for treating neck, shoulders, eyebrows and jaw. Gives the skin more glow, reduces muscle tension and can help shape the contours of the face.
How to use:
- Always apply a suitable oil before starting gua sha
- Place the stone at a 15-90 degree angle to the body and begin treatment with combing/ scraping motions
- Place the stone at a 15-45 degree angle to the face and pull with a light-medium pressure
- Use at least 5-10 min / day on the face for best effect (at least 3 times / w for effect)
- The results get better and better over time
Comes in black bag with instruction card.
Wash with mild soap and water after each use. Always wipe dry with a soft towel. Be careful; if you drop your tool on the floor it breaks.
More tips & tutorials on instagram: @chiaholisticbeautymassage