This gua sha has two curved parts that are perfect for treating the neck, cheeks and forehead while the sharper edges are good for treating lines around the lips as well as lifting around the eyebrows.
- Always apply a suitable oil before starting gua sha
- Place the stone at a 15-90 degree angle to the body and begin to treat (15-45 degree angle to the face)
- Use slow strokes and hold the skin with a few fingers and keep the skin taught.
- Use at least 5-10 min / day on the face (minimum 3 times / w for results)
- Keep in mind that the more consistent and patient you are, the better the results will be! The results get better and better over time.
All angles. The sharp little tips on the tool can also be used on trigger points or to rub on tight areas such as scallop edges or shafts.
Comes in black bag with instruction card.
wash in mild soap and water after each use. Then always wipe it dry. Be careful; if you drop your tool in the floor it breaks.
More tips & tutorials on instagram: @chiaholisticbeautymassage